English Editing Service
English Editing Service: University and Communications
To support international cooperations, research, and communications, the International Office offers an English-language editing service for international projects, applications, and communications.
This service includes
- proofreading and editing international research and project applications;
- proofreading, editing, and translating international communications and PR;
- translating central texts that support international projects in research and teaching; and
- general advising on English-language communications and terminology.
If you are interested or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
English Editing Service: Teaching Material
To provide support for lecturers, editor Daniel Löhlein (Division 5.1 Media Management) offers an editing and proofreading service for your English-language teaching material. The service is offered in cooperation with the International Office.
When editing your document, I address the following:
- Spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Diction and usage
- Consistency of capitalization, hyphenation, abbreviations, etc.
- Conventions of American vs. British English
- Gender-neutral and inclusive language
Of course, you have the liberty to accept or reject each edit as you see fit.
Please do get in touch if you’d like to discuss your project or have any questions!