Erasmus+ Staff Week
PLEASE NOTE: In light of the current situation relating to the coronavirus (COVID-19), the FernUniversität has decided in the interest of the health and safety of our participants to postpone all events on campus for this year, including the Erasmus+ Staff Week. We are currently in the process of determining an alternate date for 2021, and will provide more information as soon as this has been finalized. We hope that despite this change you still have the interest and time to participate in our Staff Week in Hagen next year.
"Widening Participation & Digitalization in Higher Education in an International Context"
The FernUniversität in Hagen cordially invites you to its Staff Week on Widening Participation & Digitalization in Higher Education in an International Context. Look forward to three days full of opportunities to share ideas about access to higher education for non-traditional students in the context of digitalization:
- meet fellow innovative research managers and instructors involved in projects around widening participation in distance higher education,
- exchange knowledge about the intersections of equal opportunity, diversity, gender, disability and inclusion in the context of digital higher education
- gain expertise in widening participation in a digital context
- discuss a variety of institutional strategies and tools
- include widening participation in your discussion on future skills at your home institution
- be inspired by innovative widening participation projects and concepts
The program includes hands-on workshops, discussions with experts, and time for exchange with colleagues as well as social and cultural events.
Applications are open to anyone involved in widening participation in higher distance education on an administrative/managerial or teaching level. We welcome colleagues from institutions which are already active in the field as well as those which want to move forward in the area. Participants will be asked to share strategic approaches and examples from their home institutions.